1/25/2022

๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“ Eben Pagan, I will just tell him myself. It looks horrific badly someone.....dead ! ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅ“

You know, when you have a kid ....and you raise that kid up. And every year you watching that best beliefs or blessing, that one person, 2 person they will walk right in life, so that God gives him or grant him a life, that no condition that every parents will give to them kids ....

You know how many kids I met like that? 

Do you just want to say, that is Eben story? Like Sariputra telling Eben about a story, me and him passing each other degree?  oh ~ I don't have that kinds of brain, if Eben open his mouth and tell me that is what bothering him, when he shows up ! 

ๅฆฒๅทฑ

ไนๅฐพ็‹

You know that is the correct Chinese mythology label in the TV? Really? What do you know about the species in animal kingdom, with the Chinese legends and myth?


Okay, i tell you me and Eben story.

WE have a crossing....close to that Mark Chao Eternal Love story format. Then one day, its the Sailor Moon story! oh ~ I never seen that story.

The Digital Era, and then this Flower Thousand Bone, and then ๆฅšๅ–ฌๅ‚ณ, the way how they all telling the story, I just go to that direction whatever they meant to say. Even its an arrange marriage, I won't care about it ! But that doesn't mean I am a stupid person does a stupid things ! 

When you want to open up a Millennium, you see what Sariputra did all that .....The first beginning of the train, right now, all the kids are arguing their parents, the hardship, the pain, and the suffering they must endure til God is back, or their Jesus is back. In their heart, no one understand a tiny bit....so they will fight about 5- 10 years....correct. They are not going to be dead, but their parents will. 

Let me remind you, this is the first segment of train.

Even if Me and Eben working this things out or not, we still need a lot of sides to agree on that ! So that is how that went, for this new Millennium story. On the first train, you see SMCH talking about 2 known shown - Real Love & Loving the Silent Tear.

You are at the first Train Stop.

You don't think this sounds bad enough, anything I say about Eternal?


Are you seriously talking to your parents, what you care about that Sariputra showing up, right next to you? I could just tell you, its just a story formating issues....


You like the story to be re-format?

Sariputra is not a person, I say anything about it, not that kind of title, he bet with his mother, to where she will ever find him in this Eternal Games?


In Taiwan, the nurse is not a title, not a name, not a salary claim, if you ask your own father.


Erin was a nurse. She went to get a PHD in UB. I don't even think that is enough from her background in Taiwan, everyone knows that is a very low beginning....Its probably better you stay in California. You grow up there, you still there....living with people all around, staying in California.

Most of my friends in UB, they coming out of UB, they are separated all around the Uniteid States now. Even they have left home to feel the different pressure all around.

You are home near by your both parents, at least that much you could do for your father and mother to feel one kid is near by. Sometimes you thought, you just dissipate yourself life right in front of their eyes, you want to tell your sister coming in, to accompany to your parents? They have any friends not yet dead, like my father says?

People dead...and they will feel it the age old coming, and their times is coming up ....with all these degrees of things in happening, its not everyone like them, working whole life, want to see, you fail your life, or you failed with your own attitude !!!



๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž ๅฎถๆ…ถ+้ดปๅ‡ฑ Annca ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž


I brings this one guy up, John Jacob Astor IV looking like guys in the TV "Mother's Garden" ๆ„›ๅœจๅฑ‹็ฐทไธ‹ because I am telling a lot of people, if Eben does not come here, once I finish all the stories I collect on my monitor, I will find some people on the streets, to where they been in the last 5 years. 

No, I will not married to them. Did I make myself clear.....there are some human in life, don't care about getting married, or be with someone anymore? With nick, that is too long already?

In Taipei street, where these 5 years long, I run about. I can have some people I met them, if they still exist, because there are TV people are watching on it. If they want to talk about it, I will ask them, if they find their own marriage proposal. I air to the entire Asia, for you all....

What options do you get?

I am just being nice for some people living on this island. Being friendly, its not I demand what they were, or their company were.


Then one day, I see these you show up...things everywhere. I did tell my mother something.

So I remember my father's past pals....they all move out, and they only have daughters. I already know that is the dead end, i am telling you, with ๅฎถๆ…ถ or ้ดปๅ‡ฑ Annca.....for sure not Jason, he is married on the facebook, everyone saw that. He does things like Eben Pagan. Jason ๅฐ้ƒญ he is from ๅปบไธญ

Henry is married too, he is in Japan.

In order not for you girls to kill each other including yourself parents, I will order the guys show up in case, they use their body sheid. They are all very tall guys, except Henry. 


Your parents school are choosen to be the buried grounds, for a lot of people's funeral, in case my father was not clear. Eben came in, i went to tell my father I am leaving and there are several things you need to know.....so I went to tell him.

So if he knows, then I just pretend he went to tell your father, and every parents in that their older school, Indian 500 years plan on buried their entire groups in the Eastern Sea. How funny that tale....do you want to look at it? Your own death dates are not too far from each other? All common ground on this small tiny islands? 


I don't have a father, okay? So with Eben Pagan, I need to be very careful not that cases where I see Keanu doing inside China, or Hong Kong when he made that movies called Man of Tai Chi. I told him 2014. Their Hong Kong rules are not allowsing how many stabs inside a person, while China, you could do that???? There are a movie rule.

That time in 2014, I probably tell everyone, that my father was in jail, you Keanu should not have done that???? oh no ! Whatever I tell him.

ๅฐ้พ, You have a father when you growing, up, I only have one mother, and she has to sustain, for the other 2 psycho human in my family, to spell Buddhism a prosperity days.....things that run inside your head, are not the reality, okay?

 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž ๅฎถๆ…ถ and ้ดปๅ‡ฑ Annca - Part II ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž


You don't land in Taiwan, you will probably never seen them two, okay? Some human destine to stay inland, small tiny island. That proposal of ๆ„›ๅœจๅฑ‹็ฐทไธ‹, his company are responsible for a lot of that...for the best well wishing, for the best well blessing, okay?

Not everyone just all end up doomsday.....

I cannot really put you girls, in one ENTIRE big room, anywhere in Taipei they house you, with your parents permissions to let's say....be with these 2 guys. ALL my father's friends daughter's groups, because you girls might just buddy together, more better as a family friends groups, and go out with your world, whichever world out there....like your parents used to say, to my mother.

ๅฎถๆ…ถ and Annca I actually met them in person, so I know what kinds of guys they are, and they were at their works, so I know they make a living from their humble starts. In Taiwan, in Taipei, that is not that easy okay?

With all your ABC girls, your parents spoils you like a rat....cooking for some guys to that making a story right in the TV monitor, they probably know that, those are a dream, but its probably a well wishes....


Your parents have family, and uncles, or cousins, you all be friends to. I think from that starting points, your parents will know they also have some requirements done next by Square, Disney.

Not everyone are obligate to do that, but when they trying all that out, with you, to that 3 scripts basic, they get an idea, what is the TV turning real.....meant, the every step, the reality on the TV monitor, or with you, or your language, not inside the TV monitors.

You and your parents will have time to sort this out, for the TV, for your future, for their vicinity, for your vicinity, you are with them at this time, to groups a family gathering moments, that you could learn something together. Later at court, later at the paper, if you see things on TV like your own family pop up, things will not be difficult, it will be much smoother too. You just don't know which TV if you don't know your own family name lists? Taiwan is this tiny and small...at all.


Being with a guy, you have to cook, to clean, to organize. When me and Eben agree to get together, there were things on our both background, that is required the business or professional attired, like professional attitudes, or professional experty that allows our background worlds to continue to exist ....

That is when me and Eben could begin a conversation.

Right now Sariputra has a world yet? If you are that cared to some stories, you be honest, to your own language, you write your own thoughts, you write your own concern, you make a plan, you make a draft, to open your mouth with the correct words or language, to sound like you have some professional attitudes in it. 


๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž ๅฎถๆ…ถ and ้ดปๅ‡ฑ Annca - Part III ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž


I give you and your parents a location in 101.

Can you tell me why I settle a thing, that might be the president hear me saying all that for? They got a TV shows? ็ต•ๅ‘ณๆฅตๅ“? 

You sure you arguing all these times, really, cooking that one meal to be that difficult?  You have to like it to do it....you like something you use your hands, your eyes to be inside the kitchen for things you care about, its to display color, food, plates, cups....

That 2 guys are small tiny guys right now. There are some more authoritative guys in your parents age, they exist for a reason? That authority you never violate at all !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....