1/03/2022

Black Ops

 I used to think that name....very different than when I saw it, princess (England Queen)

They are senior officers, they all have marriage experience, and knows what is the sons problems. They are not exactly I thought, they are name "Black Ops".

They are senior officers, kinda the commanders, well...that kind of definition, if you just started all the freshman orientation table for 25 years like I told everyone that High School 25 country on science debates, International travel, hotel lodging, scholarhip, me and Wallace walking in that hotel all around, they sit on the floor waiting? Those high school.

But I was saying the citizen, not the military.


No, i didn't say those are black ops. Those looking like a senior officer, freshman military front desk sitting there...looking useless family head householder, taking care of utility bill, T-mobile phone bill, or if your cell phone dropped in the toilet...those getting a new phone, boxes shipping gifts wrapping boxes?

Yeah....

They may not be there, for the regular military oreintation freshman table.

But they can do those jobs, to say Black Ops, I think somewhat close.

That is not exactly I thought what Black Ops meant....that is what I saw. They are senior officers, most are guys. Males. Has some age, they are not Tony, those flare guys. They write things down on the pieces of paper and get those things done. Like the real mliitary,

But they look like everyone's father.

That kind.

They might be loving kindness toward, what a human should not be cruelty those kinds?

Just don't look like Black Ops, whatever those Kerry Bill were saying it.

They are mliitary officers, they can handle like groups of people. You take time to train that...and they are grouped in one room. That is called Black Ops.

Not what I used to thought....whatever... that International airport, they cannot afford to lose it on map to spell dictionary....oh no, maybe they do better than that...I think.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....