12/02/2021

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป Simon, Lauren looks nice !! Our groups images are different. ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป Like Shawn things, they ask you? ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅป

 Yeah, I know that.

But there is a reality too. I went to The You Generation and American Got Talent myself.

You want to tell me, I building all that stuffs are fake? 

Do you remember I say Google issue me a check 500 US dollars on one frame of the Thumbnail I make on the Organic Chemistry video

I did went to ETR Craig and Eben's page, 10 years ago. When the Internet started to happen, I did have an Organic Chemistry Channel started 2007 figuring out the Online Landscaping.

And there are a lot of things are real. I talk to Dr. Steven. I talked to Dr. Gabriel.

That Contact (1997) Mathew's movie, its also a real thing. I went to Dr. Todd. I drove down to South California.

There are a lot of works, efforts, times, that people really go and travel, spent very little money, to get by life to trying to get through Life.

These people are just going to tell me, they do paper tricks and see how far they got with the things in life?

When I building a demo, we have to drive to get the materials, I paint every stuffs going on top, I try to see how to illustrate all these piece together, I have one person to film all the video, at midnight !!! With the candle has about 10 minutes in total minutes to do all those 10 seconds photo shoot? Those candle lights don't hold that long time in the air.

There are gazillion things I did, and they gonna tell me, paper tricks to go tempting ET!!

oh my God.

I wrote a book, and that must be fake too ! I need a copyright, they would do a copyright????

 

There are a lot of things on that newspaper, I just read, like Justin Bieber. Simon, I think people want to use drugs or suicide like you say, might be real. Those pressure in the entertainment is big.

They have to do these world tour, world concert, and they got support they got friends from around them, they are not fitting in, they have money and all that. But if SImon, you don't hold that Hollywood together with Keanu, you two might just go to hell together, considering what happened now.

There are a lot of things on the newspaper may not be true. Like people can do things by arrangement. But there are things I think might be very true as they are told like on Wiki.

Like One direction, you let go one person of that member, if that kid using drugs, and all that ....

I don't know if all things are true, but I will tell you I take it as if they are true. People get affected by the industry. They have support, they have no supports, no one knows.

And you have your ground in life, what you can say, you cannot say. They are younger than you too.

I know what they are looking that. I just tell you, I know. So I explain to you, all these.

Eben and Craig, they started 20 years ago. That is different, they have to get online with this things fast. That kind of circle, people are all different business nature. But its a landscaping.

They want to find another set of "all these people".





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....