12/29/2021

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž Prince & Me, Prince & Me 2, Prince & Me 3 ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž

 

Princess of Diary I

Princess of Diary II 

 

I did show everyone, these my UB friends name. If you all royals on that side of Europe needs their names air on the movies to show up on the court rooms, is that what we supposed to be doing through facebook?

Like Lee, like Dean?

The story was close, not we really danced? 

After we done with Ola cases, and they all been sent to jail, maybe Dean and the rest of guys they show up on my facebook, I collected them in this profile, you see their faces?

Andrew and me, were sitting in front of Silas. That is not engagement. But me and nick lives long enough, to say, we are almost like engaged? But I say marriage to Eben?

That is the real story, and

.... that story didn't happen, because we follow the  movies. It happens in the real life, in my life. And the timeline of these movies, are not exactly they say, the movie production time. Its my real life, the real life in my own timeline. That is a reality that happened ! 

But, because, I see that movie between her and Joe. Babaji did what, I left nick. That was the decision I made. No, I didn't know Eben that time in 2014. And I didn't rule that time. I run around a few degree of things, to see China Entertainment TV on Flower Thousand Bone, then I must do something, and I did.

So I rule over that SMCH over 2018-2020

That is when Eben says something to me in 2021

I think that is how it really happened. We didn't start it, I want to go and marry anyone, like Princess Diary II says. To find an engagement. We didn't start with that.

We started at the Princess Diary I, start ruling.

Its kind of spontaneously speaking.

That two movies are combined. I was with nick like the engagement Princess Diary II, to make over Princess Diary I, body detox.

Then SMCH on this Diary things happened in 2015

Eben makes an impression in Green in 2015 That is the Second engagement begins.

But ET didn't say the details, how we get from Princess Diary I to Princess Diary II.

 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž

 

Princess Diary I  -   College Life in UB

                                Princess Diary II- First Engagement (Nick)

                                Make-over, Body Detox

                              

                                Princess Diary II- Second Engagement (Eben)

Princess Diary I- Lee, we are on Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, that is very important things?

 

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž

 

So ET really saying, were?

They tell you the beginning and the ending stories? Roughly to say, that is the front, and the back and in between the stories?


Its true, but you have to break them stories in different segment.

There are relations on it. And they were air, or newly made to air, or will be air, when you say, which of these, are your friends relationship !?

 

But its more like, me Anna went to fetch all these stories and run around, every stories on my agenda, and to tell everyone Lee were in my lab, where we worked in the CADS, looks like Sailor Uranus and Neptune?

For the educational department !

Lee does not need to agree on it. And technically we apply on ourselves to Linda in CADS lab. We didn't do that by the comic books. None of us know the movies were real?


I didn't really have time again to watch all those  movies, so if Lee or Dean or Eben, they go and research, maybe in the end of all these, after them all the other criminal all goes to jail, they have files ready, we can share, and I tell you, what they think those are?

Its the stories I Anna, telling them. They go and find out the rest of the stories.

No, none of us are romantically involved in UB. No.

The engagement part I and part II, that is real, Nick and Eben.  But that timeline we stretch all the way to 2022 next years.That is long time ago, they made those 2 movies, Princess Diary I and Princess Diary II, right?


That is my side of stories. The gender is all correct. You can almost say, the hair color is similar correct too. Just mix patch, here and there. Overall are correct.

๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸฅŸ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฅช

I think England did something about those movies sequence starting that Elizabeth calling Will in the Pirates of Caribbean. And Prince & Me showing up, so they make some decision to do something about that seriously.

They broke up in which year, that Prince William and Middleton, you know that?

They did broke up ! That is a commoner.

Middle way, that is a famous teaching in Buddhism. They are Catholics. Maybe they do search all over the registry of the students name in that year, the same Class.

Lake House was in 2006. Simon name is in it, and Keanu is a British mix. And now his gf, and his mother looks extremely alike...Are you sure that's the only story you ever get?



We are in two different...islands? Two different worlds?

Do you see my next by, this Fire Lane?

That is so small and tiny? I walk over, that is your house? Prince William? We have the same roof, I call the people on that roof before, the construction worker. We can talk in words, just right across that fire lane! And behind your house, that is the castle?

Its a real castle.

You are not the real castle?


And you and your brother really hair falls off like that behind you?

oh ~ you want to see the wig stores? Its not far from us, you and me home here? And they sell 20+ Bubble tea, all around here, the stores? That is insane !


oh ...by the way, isn't the ruling its your grandmom first, then your father next, and then you Prince William?

SMCH doesn't have people ruling her above, so I took over that jobs, from the Past, to clean up the Flood junks she ever creates for 40 years....You have to wait til your father the male rules, and then you William rules !

The gender is correct?! But your grandmom is still there holding !


You can have Congress on beauty pageant? You have nothing else in waiting? Because America, they have Cleopatra cases...it sits right at the Secretary States. 

Your Congress is more important than your wife, like in my Buddhism assembly, they need to know whom I am marrying with, and logically speaking, that is befitted to for a lot of their kids, little monks, or any kids outside in this world. They wish that is a true marraige, that kind?


But Eben he started his career like 20 years ago on the stage, you know?

That is a real thing he did in his life.


I think about it tomorrow. I know that is 3 prince movies, 2 looks prince....

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3 - Me and Tina are First grade in high school, Slam Dunk.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....