12/29/2021

Oh …Craig you look, do you see Masterson yet on the video or a book or a book cover I say so you look at it?

 A book cover.

I told Eben, he told Craig, Craig told Masterson, that book it’s on nick’s book shelf. 

It’s a cover book, he writes words on Top.

That’s the book name !

He was lazy not to put a proper book title, I am too lazy to tell him the book content, that book? 

Do you want to start that conversation with Masterson if you can find him why Anna I keep saying the book cover?

That book so famous even Simon heard that, if a person find out a thing Anna do from the book, Simon will kill me or drop me?

You choose Simon or Masterson ?







No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....