12/29/2021

Let me tell you the process... Apple my mother buys back home with all the fruits, she will wash the first time. Freezer them.

So I wash them on the TV just rinse them in front of Eben.

When you really wash an apple, if my mother didn't do that, that is not how it is washed.


Keyboard is very dirty, if you don't wash your hands every time you touch here or there !

When you type on the PC, like me, cooking in the kitchen, I run to my own bathroom, to wash the hand with the soap, before coming to the keyboard, to write stuffs for them Masterson ages to read it.


They don't care about the process, they only read words.

I care those words are not pretty enough? Not clean enough? Those are kitchen smell.


Talking to the large audience, any kinds of audience. I am on my jobs, or on my duty?


I have to shed blood to 194 country border people every single day in 2018-2020

So I wash myself every time I finish shredding them in pieces? You wash, in your own bathroom, so many times, you soak it, you wash it, you cold water, hot water, cleaning up those walls, where you touch it?

My UB 5 don't know that is the wall in the video, called "I drive myself crazy"

That Seth touches my wall....stop touching it????

There are thing I hate....that is if the tower in the bathroom, I touch, see, or feel or smell, not clean, I right away pull it to the basket, my mother wash it?

I don't imagine things at that moment, whatever Eben ever do to me?

That is really a fantasy, you imagine you like Eben Pagan?


Military, they are jack ass people, because they use my tape behind. They record all that to send to the beauty pageant committee. I know all that!!!!


So go to the military to find out. 

I know what you analyze..... I am the religious Top, I don't really care about the appearance to train people. People in the white race, there are those whom don't look extremely handsome, just flat look?

People character, in training their mind, body, and head, literally speaking IQ....

Don't you think, if you put a little more decent works, in your own education starting small, you realize those crystalize ideas, its in the Sailor Moon Title Series? They keep re-making it?

Don't you want to just finding out, what those each word, add-on, you make sure, to know why?

NOT ET repeating words in craps, a public popgenda? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....