12/11/2021

Justin Bieber and Ellen Shows

 Does this small Justin....How tall is this guy?

oh ~ Hi ~Your name is Justin Bieber, correct? Hummingbirds? That's ...your nonno's riverside house, where the beaver might live at ...

You know Ellen is a vegan, and she has a chef too? It was on the show....Bieber.

Mr. Bieber, why ...your Thumbnail are the filled of Christmas Decoration and it becomes the stomach of the Chicken inside or outside deocration?

Chicken pox?

You all doing this....very exaggerating things in front of people's eyes to believe, that your artistic nature of what a reflection of your life into this COVID 19 you are in Quarantine 15 days, not 14 days?

1915 after 1911?

宣統 only 3 years?

That is before 1911 3 years, and 4 years after 1911?

and how many you say you have on your neck tatoo? I assume you didn't do all that yourself?

For the head of your math and literacy degree, I expect that your school is A like WIki says in A?

oh ~

That is a nice necklace, Mr. Bieber.




Do that means....

Where is Simon.....?

Hi~ Does that means he is trying to join the conversation?

As anyone with my head to look at things to be this exaggerating, by his management company, and that Ellen Degenerate just look at him like that...

7 years was the story of that I Ching King Wen.

In I- Ching, there are numerous sequence as far as went back to 伏羲氏

But that Era is far before that History of China coming into known as the 4000 years history.

No one telling me whom get this sequence down for this 伏羲氏

No one....

But what you known most...Its this King Wen Sequence.

In the Academic field, you will probably see more of this King Wen everywhere, because that story does exist in history, so probably when people doing this online writing, they just writes about him more in the English world.

 ( My pets outside are screaming none stop....when I started this second paragraph of photo below writing....) The clouds....they are re-writing this board outside every so often....

Wait...



I film the first video, uploading...

And the second video is waiting to be uploaded.


So saying ??

I don't actually talk to Dean or Bill how they will save me, to tell you Hollywood this I have no road front back to UB.

Do you Mr. Bieber cares about this high school of yours friends on your facebook? Did  you go to College?

oh ~

I told you again Bieber....When I have no road to go to, I come back my home.

Here they become so packs of this Russian looking prostitute of on TV, their mix language of Chinese were never heard of on my Television in Taiwan 20 years ago.

Russia is not far from Taiwan...if you just going North at it.

You pass China, that is Russia.

So we were doing everything back door, everything back door. No one ever bothering anybody, no one.... Just Apple, and this Russia Satellites, I feel they might exist, of just US they exist....

We were saying this Sailor Moon 1995 that 3 body transformation.

I know they don't hear a word I say...zero.

They always just meant they are KKK !!!

So if I got fed up to explain in the degree of things why those things are mine, and should be mine, they will be totally destroyed the degree I say, flat and down.

So that is what happened....

They are not just brutal in the science today world with American.

or with Chinese.

There are people born are known as Russian.


You have 2 video, Bieber.

I am waiting to upload 2 more.

Its your wife's uncle stuffs.


I think they pets want to ruling you all Hollywood people....


You probably officially to that Alexandro stuffs......He is growing up. 

oh~ I would never tell his Nonno what has happened....

I did tell him something. Because ....you know the airports? Here in Taiwan ...I used to make him airplane to play. 

ET makes a big things of that on the TV.

Its on the TV cooking show. Here Taiwan. 絕位極品

But Irene used to work in airport one of those store shops, not inside staffs.. They require the brain to do it. She married to someone owes a lot of money, just like Tina's best friend.

I have no ideas how can this news getting to me, just one after another.

Tina, Irene, and Disney (Gluten free)

They are some kind of girls...

 

You know, Bieber, how about you make yourself that Justin Timberlake things, just with Dean together, to say, you all groups of yourself, to say Justin him things?

He can just manage you all in his liking. I need to have my life.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....