12/09/2021

I am saying telepathy (UFO, Alien incident in Rosewell )

 When you say how you do this telepathy, you have to be clear in your head, what exactly you are thinking in your mind, or you sense it exactly what they say to you.

That is different.

You are thinking on your own, that thoughts, its from you.

You are void, or empty like the Zen basic training your mind process, you can start that journey to be more focus to that thought process inside you. That takes training.

Not arrogance, not egoistic, don't tell me, you thought so.

Start with that math, I tell you to do. In english, and then one day you learn Chinese, you do that in Chinese.

Just one year by one year, you verbalize your exact language from your brain.

Don't tell me you think while you do the  math, that you count in your brain. Say it like you count in their head exactly like you do coordinate your thoughts and your math in that different part of your brain.

Life you become a maturity and clarity of your brain, you will have more resource, of not lying to yourself or others, what exactly you "sense" from the world, that you believe that is telepathy.

Don't tell me garbage, of things you thought about.

Clearly tell me the math, i tell you what I think how your brain function right !

Starting with your school basic subjects, to get everything right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....