12/26/2021

Good morning !

 Mahavatar Babaji: Good Morning, Everyone ! 

Merry Christmas

Mahavatar Babaji: Merry Christmas to you too, Anna.

Hi ! 

Mahavatar Babaji: Hi !

The birds are outside saying something.

Mahavatar Babaji: I know. They are saying stuffs every single morning, I don't know when they gonna quit !

oh?

Mahavatar Babaji: oh?

I am uploading the video.

Mahavatar Babaji: I thought so.

.... ... Today I gonna go to the bakery to buy some bread, I am eating some bread now.

Mahavatar Babaji: Good.

okay ! 

Mahavatar Babaji: One more thing.

What?

Mahavatar Babaji: No what.

Reed?

Mahavatar Babaji: And?

.... I don't understand, yesterday?

Mahavatar Babaji: And?

You mean the guys ? to go to ETR?

Mahavatar Babaji: No !

... ...I don't know what you mean.

Mahavatar Babaji: You don't need to know what I mean.

Okay.

Mahavatar Babaji: And?

You want to something earlier, but I forget it just now !

Mahavatar Babaji: I know. About Eben.

Right about Eben!

Mahavatar Babaji: That is not the way, you watching a TV, and decide you go to be with that guy, becasue they put him into that very distress position, that is not what they Medical Board wants to find out through the TV.....you saw him suffered, so you just relent, and agree upon something, a normal person would just say yes, whether I Babaji say it or not.

I thought they will go and asking Eben about the details how that went...

Mahavatar Babaji: They should ask the Medical Board what they have found out, in between you two, what exactly happened.

You want me to tell them what happen?

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah, a kind of. They think so many different direction, like it is a fake, its not a fake?

That is what the birds are saying?

Mahavatar Babaji: No!

All right, I get ready, and if I think about it....I did tell Eben.

Mahavatar Babaji: He didn't watch that TV extensive like you watching it in Chinese.

I was not thinking him. That is Tina, and Jason, when they were in high school...and it was the You Krishina girl keeps wanting to marry Jason, how would I know, it means, I go and marrying to him no matter what. They kind of script?

Mahavatar Babaji: There is a language barrier, so you just do what I tell you to do.

All right.

Mahavatar Babaji: Explain well.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....