12/26/2021

Eben and Me (2021)

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž  I started to see Eben everywhere in 2018 that time, so I was not on his mailing list. I didn't have time to think of anything else because I was very busy.

In 2021, I started to remember, SMCH saying flood on the TV in 2014-2015. She says Noah, she didn't say flood.

So in order to, again, fixing all that issues, I went online. Feb 16, 2021. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž Then we go on so many things one day, I tell her just get to Eben and learn your marketing words right, you are not building all that yourself, the website, I visits all of them. So In order for me to do that, I went to Eben emailing list. The last time I was on his mailing list was like 10 years ago. 

Long time ago.  ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž


In order for this "Legally Blonde"  movies to do some merits to SMCH, I just telling her, to go and take some class on the Internet with Eben, don't care what it says, just do it!

So I went to monitor her, by subscribing to Eben again. 

Eben says something ....๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

... ....I look at him or the email several times. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž I was not thinking what he was saying? But soon after, I need to explain to him that "Eternal Love" movie in China Drama, because Paganism and God, they meant they eyes are off the chart. She is vegan vegan, and his financee is Vegetarian "logo"

logo like ้Œฆ ๅญ—ๅƒไธ€ๅ€‹ๆจ™่ชŒ

All those years, ....well, starting with nick, first time I met Eben, or  I went to his facebook, I think something happened kinda like Lake House. That is personal thing. I would not go and imagine him Eben, after that. I just go away from that guy. Nick says whatever, I just took it that is Greek ....

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž So after 2015, I have no ideas why he is in Green, that is the Tree words in "Tro"

He is not Tro! What is Eben doing that?

Then every year after that, I always think Eben is near. From several indicator. I feel funny. So I decide  maybe just like the 5 Lords things, I better one day telling Eben, that "Eternal Love" Scripts, I play a dozen times behind....its the same episode 30 - the banquet.

How many times can that banquet things happening anyway?

So after I tell Eben that, Babaji shows up, saying I go and marrying him Eben.

I give Babaji a gazillion reason why I don't marry to that guy, Eben.

Any point of my life, I just never imagine anything with Eben, before he says. When Babaji says, my bell and whistle gone out. 

Eben Pagan?

So I went to do a lot of things like given Eben saying like 6 months. 

I told him, I have gazillions things I never told him...๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž about what I was really busy behind, I introducing all the family problems on the TV with Jason MD in Taiwan, in W two world with Vicky.

That goes on few months, Kail and Zawanna showing up. That is way before CNN makes that on the TV, because...

Kail and Zawanna showing up (Kail shows up in 2015 ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž , he beat on my stomach, I faint to sleep)

But this year, they show up with this Bible ending things, they are taken it. 1000x

They telling me all kinds of this....what guy is like thing. They are if living looooong time stories I tell you everything on the Internet.

So when that happend, I give Kail and Zawanna a photo with the blonde hair. That is real.

Then CNN airs the Zawanna one day.

When all that happened, I tell Eben no. Stop. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

Then I got off his mailing lists.

He didn't let me off. I let myself off. He reverse his name back and forth. I have no idea what that means.

Anyway, there are gazillion things piling up to me that time, I don't want to think any guy, any girl, anyone, anything, just like now.

After those things settle, I was more in spare to think. Eben never quit on the email. I thought about what if I marry to Eben. So I give that thought one day or two days, then I decide what if I just marry to him. And that feeling was good, supporting. I went to tell Eben. 

These agreement things was before I see ๆฅšๅ–ฌๅ‚ณ or Sailor Moon Queen, he has a kid, with the future all those stories. ET later on, keep putting these stories in front of me. Its after I decide to stay with Eben.

That horrify me ! 

Sailor Moon Silver Millenium ? I know what that is ! In Chinese that word is....ๅƒๅนด้Š€ๆฐดๆ™ถ

And Jason is Eben? 


I didn't tell Eben all that. But those things I saw horrified me. 

Then I just added to his playlist. I already agree to Eben. I just be there talking to him about Kail and Zawanna. I openly tell everyone they exist. I thought maybe having Eben and me talking time when in person, that is better. 

So that is where we are now.

What Babaji says.


๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....