12/31/2021

England

 I saw I saw I saw

Prince Harry, Prince William facebook, Middleton video 

Keanu fan facebook cannot stop beeping !! ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””


England House


What do you eat? English muffin + mash potato, gravy ?

When I go to Obama saying NSYNC money music to my ears, I was being polite, I thought at least I go to tell Pompey.

But soon after that, I was teach little kid little Chinese monk in Chinese about the book I used to read on ๅŸƒๅŠ่‰ทๅŽl Congress was in chaos since that beauty pageant they finding their targets. But technically speaking Pompey is not Congress. They are Lobbists groups and interests groups around, you talking about congressman. Not Pompey.

Yeah..


Social Media 


APO are Alpha Phi Omega, it’s Greek letter words, we do community service. They are a little bit different from CAC. If you got punished, you go to CAC. 

They are in national chapters ideas, but technically any fraternity or sorority all have every chapters going on. We don’t drink in the groups stuffs, I asked 3 times to Mike or Tom before I go in. The girl and that guy start doing funny things on sex stuffs, I left. Heather? TV on sex in the offices. Keegan’s movie with her, that girl. Deep throat.

What?

NSC has more guys in UB, New York edge there has more guys populated than UK, that ratio was girl 6:4. I like UB better. I just feel more homey.

There are friends sometimes their parents show up near them, some parents I met them. I don’t really know them. Not even saying a talk. Just barely we meet the eyes, they know that’s Anna. 


Right…Cooking


You are saying me and Ryoya Takashima or your efforts to make Middleton cook by decree?

The news?

So you glad telling her to cook, next by your palace professional chef ? How did they ever get along on food? I heard their Prince William and Prince Harry since young they walk into that kitchen ….like…you know, the story he says.


That’s not what you say?


That’s what I reply ?





















Some kids in Buffalo, their family are not exactly poor condition. But their attitude is they are spoiled because of that…

Lonely soul on the planet …you mean from the guys saying that or the Queen saying that ? There is a differences.

There is a difference if they own a facebook, and that ring belt Class guys saying that. You would imagine everyone all has a facebook, except me !!

Whenever you start, it’s when I finished ? I am sure there is no reason why we talk about it, I am very super busy. I deal that movies later like I told you. This is not the best time for that, not really. 

As for Ryoya Takashima, he is Japan their stuffs. Never met, never cared, whatever …





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....