12/07/2021

錦繡未央 transcription ( Elon Musk ) 44th Episide (Obama is 44th President of America)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93tzHPgnNEE

錦繡未央 地 44 集

预告 未央拓跋浚终于和好

Its a preview on: He and her finally make it up. (Conflicts resolved )

Transcription 

0:00

Guy: How can the case of Peace Happiness Princess's death involving with you?  How many times I said to you, everything has to be cautious cautious, why it would go bothering her Peace Happiness Princess?

0:10

Girl: Is my business anything to do with you (you), your Highness? (Is my business anything to do with your Highness?)

Guy: Soft Nature Prime Guys Ministers uses this case to make a big article, (Big deal things) cannot stop forcing the Royal Grandpa. Royal Grandpa very very angry, and this anger will release at you eventually.

0:23

Girl: So what? Its just a death. If I die, isn't that to your heart content? You don't have to see me as the obstacle in front of you. You can be with the Lee Often Happiness happy together ever after. 

0:38

Guy: What are you talking about?

Girl: What did I say wrong? In your heart, I am the murderer of your Princess Mother. I am face like a murder to you with the greatest evil scene, Lee Often Happiness Beauty across all nations all cities Soft Kind, Virtuous. You don't stay next to her, why you coming here to me?

0:56 She continue and says: Are you coming here to greet me farewell (to sentence to death)

1:01

Guy: You listening to me....

Girl: Don't say it. I don't want to hear.

1:09

Guy: 未央, you right now truly just don't believe in me?  In your thinking, I am just that skunt?

1:16

Girl: Then, do you believe me? Countless time I am telling myself, you have a reason to be forgiven. Should not complain to you, hate not to you, but how truly in my heart, you can believing in me. Just believe me. Don't need any prove, don't need any witness, just trust me, only just trust in me. Believing in me every sentence words I say. But you didn't believe in it. You ultimately never believe in it.

1:50, She continues to say: You still marry her. 

1:53

Guy: 未央, I am really not trying to hurt you. Please believe me. I am really just want to help you.

1:58

Girl: You don't believe in me, how can you help me? I don't want to put my hope onto someone that forever NEVER believe in me. Your Highess, you can leave it now. I, forever, never want to see you ever again. Pretend everything between us has never happened.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....