12/29/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Mahavatar Babaji: Good Afternoon, Anna.

Good afternoon. 

Mahavatar Babaji: What you gonna do today?

Home working and …working.

Mahavatar Babaji: Do you have anything for me?

The bug says it’s everyday the same things birds eat, I cook. Throw in the garbage. A whole new hot warm soup.

Mahavatar Babaji: Right.

Merry Christmas.

Mahavatar Babaji: Merry Christmas to you, too.

… …

Mahavatar Babaji: What’s your plan for you today?

I read first 

Mahavatar Babaji: You can walk with me today, if you like !

Today?

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah.

Okay.

Mahavatar Babaji: Finish what you have to do first.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....