11/07/2021

Your lawyer calls ET forward at the court? Oh no, don’t do that ….I m Tesla gravitational pull their planet they sue Venus they sue American classify

 Oh my God.

Hermoine parents are a dentist in Dean’s forest, thranduil blue eye, that’s gold looking helmet. Oh, they talk like that what a convenience way in talking …they gonna cry, lament. 

You might need to call Simon, Keanu, Warren buffet, Bill Gates

Vicky is in Seattle, Henry, MD in Japan, Jason MD in Taiwan. W two worlds Vicky’s arm vanish.

What if I am Da Vinci and Tesla and one day I am not, because they say Tesla is from Venus, not from Venus, it’s 4 Venus in SMTV, they are barbarian …..they are cruel, they are heavy karma…you actually gonna records everything ET says?

There is a UFO Congress. You want to call them first for money?

Bill Gates just divorce Melinda…..it was a marriage. If you say that’s a defense lines. Victoria Secrets are One Eye seal on their television. 

At the end gonna whom sue whom and what ….I don’t think you all and me prepare to see the real ET standing in the court ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....