11/07/2021

If whichever court …the local court does they want to see ET prove, first they have photo on the Internet

 Your marriage is at local court not the Supreme Court America?

They gonna say I destroy what beside them, I cover in lies that’s why my face is not shown. They are not sure I am Da Vinci, Tesla because they were already dead to prove you a new born, there is 

Mirror Justin Timberlake telling you that.

Mirror, mirror, M2M telling you that.

There is movie Mirror Mirror Julia Roberts telling you that.

There is mummy two mirror in the plot to see clear in the vault. They told you that, so things in vault are theirs !! 

You separate that case, your divorce court paper, and ET and me to see Supreme Court America.

No, if I have to see them, I seen them by myself okay. None of you I don’t think you ready to see ET. I know what they look like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....