11/21/2021

Yeth, we need to talk

 I need to go back to the last post, to copy and paste all the other poem for Michael Vartan to collects.

In case....


Yeth ! 

Yeth: What?

I never believe you are really here.

Yeth: I know that.

No, I mean it. I just write to Apple, on the Ipad when I see things. But they sent me in this Victoria Secrets Later. I don't believe a thing I was being told.

Yeth: I know that. You never respond to me.

The same thing I told Kail ...

Yeth: i know.

I thought its this Babaji and Indian 500 years old did one of this.....

Yeth: 5 Lords things?

You cannot possiblely be that Seth, I know? The one running on the stair, you went to steal a UFO?

Yeth: Well, you will find out, you know.

This is not the way I found out, like I plan it.

Yeth: What you gonna do now?

I forget you exist. I am not sure. What you want to do?

Yeth: I am not planning to do anything. They plan to do a lot of things, after you told them all that.

They ever ask you?

Yeth: no, not yet. That would sound very stupid things to do.

You can hear them here?

Yeth: no.

Are you planning coming down one day? To see Seth, and your family again?

Yeth: No.

All right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....