11/07/2021

When ET things happened....nick just drop me there. He was not treating me nice for 8 years already.... hurting me always.

 But Eben is whom he told me about. 

So that is when I found out Eben wears Green in 2015.

Some people are just jack ass. When the time really comes, he just decides to hurt you more. 

I think, after you settle life, and watching TV. Eben and me are in that frames of Future Sailor moon those photo King and Queen as if tempament. I will tell you that....

If you pay attention to the movies and does things in life, you will meet at the strangest moment, where you just don't know you are meeting the story right on the Time, to that very story.

A lot of people are bad. Very immature, always taken lawsuit to hurt others, they always want others to do things for them, they don't wish others well, they don't consider others. Well...I will just tell you my experience. I know Eben before he got married. Not really knowing him knowing him.

Now its like a decade pass....You yourself don't have a lot of decades now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....