11/07/2021

Today is another day, you decide you talk to your parents?

 Some people go straight up

Some people go straight down.

Do you believe that Life philosophy? 


So do you want your parents talking to me? I am right here !!!!! This is a blog, there is a comment box below. 

They heard me saying, you did a college prank.  On facebook or on here. 

Do you decide it yet, is that the ET prank on you, or they do prediction on you? Like a future? You have no more parents to get the inheritance? Do you tell your parents the TV concerns about the inheritance?

How about this....I saw Karen's last name to whom also work in M & T bank.

This weekend, he read my Medicinal Chem Website? I have so many websites, they decide to invest on me?

Its full of the articles. I cannot stop selling myself. You talking to the bank, Karen, or I should ask Chris for that favor? 

This is one of the things, how you gonna feel about it? 

You know what I am saying?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....