11/08/2021

Tamang's father, I actually don't care if you tell them we are together, like that Tibetan linesage stuffs called double body 雙身法

 But if in case india is behind....which I don't think so. You are a priest in a church?

Like Dr. Steve Hairfield, and Dr. Gabriel Cousen? Or Gregg Braden is just a speaker, but they try to tell me they are spiritual in a nature they show up in TV.

So India needs to know

    Flower Thousand Bone 花千骨 ( 2015 )

    Eternal Love (三生三世十里桃花 2017 )

I think you are from India, meaning you know their mythology very good. About flute this flute that, those iconic myth and legands. Your kids have no use to me, one looks like an indian, one look like a Chinese. UPS store.

Now, I told you that ET video, are known in Taiwan, or China folktale legands and myth as Idol Gods. They love to be beautiful. Just like the Bible Terms, Idol Gods. 

Eben Pagan is Paganism. I know that.

So, you have idol Gods, those ET video portrait things in India? I heard so many language if there are so many lineages, all trying to die out of it....this day.

Victoria Secret 2017 or 2018, this Winter Song, has many girls on the stage. I only know few.

I think a lot of people mind buggling, where are the rest of them. Just tell them, I do not know.

There are forbes 100 country in the world, with my maps, you try to understand if Supreme Master Ching Hai, and BEAS lineage, from Great Master Sawan Sigh, them, practice the same 5 Lords name, are taking leads now, as my science worlds are in progression through Medicinal Chem, my websites?

They are all here.

Anna's Website Collections:

https://www.blogger.com/profile/11039819359160256733

 

 no, I don't really care where that Tamang, he turns himself to be, one of this day. Babaji don't care about a lot of things, if they decide to trash themselves gun on facebook issues. 

Ancient chinese literacy is what I do. Ancient Chinese drama spirituality, is what I practice with.  Those very old robes looking video in my playlist. Yes, I would go and beat up a lot of people, if they do this to me, with the movie and the TV, your kids just all miss it. I finish it up in 2019.

 Its probably better you look at your own bollywood, I do not know a single word in Indian language. I type in Chinese, that is as much as I can really do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....