11/08/2021

okay, I leave the materials on facebook.

 We are still on our working schedule. 

Tamang's father talking to India degree? India is dying a lot of people? They have no real things in life to say spiritual order....its all American millitary does it. I will tell you that much, Tamang's father. 

Its all American military. 

Now, if you do find, there are tiny human in India, that trying to live...literally, trying to live, not just all want to die out spirituality.....I have a lot of message for them, like I told you about Babaji account, as if you as an indian would have known your background as a christian, and one day to be on Mahavatar Babaji Materials as yeh or neh things.

Most kids lives in Buffalo, never heard about that words, Babaji or Yogananda, or Mahavatar Babaji, I take that, you Tamang's father would be the only person left to listen to every word I say, and you get things done behind your kids back or behind your wife's back.

Understand?

You will die on it, regardless whom you were with, whom you are with, what you have now with anything you have.

 

 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....