11/01/2021

Tamang 2, do you print out things I tell everyone this week, last week? Here is something you do. You go to Dr. Gabriel Cousen to buy the iodine, similar to Cayce Atomidine.

 You start to subscribe to Cayce Edgar database, just for a short time, know how to use it. You are an double e, right? IT. So you do that. That is the song I sing to you on the ankeheseamen.

Red River Manga (Egypt side, there is no photo on her) 

So I write you a sequence in here.


There is only description on the wikipedia, on Red River Manga, on Egypt part.

You have no ideas what I am talking about

You only see sequence, One photo, and the following video 1 2 3



3:45 recognize what that is?

Hobbit, short guy original got it but then?  to

Thranduil negotiation next by, he cloth wears that, but no movies description saying how that happened, you just looking that, on the movie screen

https://youtu.be/KaMSNVluQGs

That is the previous video on John Sam one thousand year. That 3:45

Unless you acting, to hold, to touch, to see the frame, passing by, you have no ideas what's happening in the film, unless you try to role play at it.

Now, you just have no ideas where are the every story is at. I only just follow I say story.

But there is a Bible story. I cannot read Bible, at least you should be just looking at that book, to see how valid that is, to every account.

Also I make a playlist, Dr. Gabriel is in Smallville, but I cannot find the video, Lana went to talk to him. Might be is Dr. Gabriel similar name? There is a database called IMDB, hollywood uses that.

Ancient chasez photo you have to make a copy of it.

Lex's father. 

You have to dissect that Smallville Opening 1-10.

Like how come that parents holding each other up, because Luther went to run a Corperation on those years. 

Just do that for now. As your personal life crisis, you have to check it yourself. If you care so much about it. That is what I have for now. I have seen some video from Smallville.

My uncle in City of Hope's first daughter is also a MD, she looks like her. 

She is an ABC

oh no, she looks Asian, you won't like her, I already know that. And no, she is not like Lana.

But How to lose a guy in 10 days, the boss is Lana. If you want to check Mathrew McConey movie, he has a contact, run on me Scientific study with ET 1997 Contact( or 1998)

There is a 4 wedding and 1 funeral at Hugh Grant.(1997 or 1998)

You've got mail, 75 anniversary at the very very beginning.

And That guy looks like you.

And...there is a TV here looks like you too. And...well...

Hunger game is 74, and 75....

You count dates 1983 +40 (1943-1983)

Those are climate change issues I am saying it about SMCH miss her date time in 2018, 2019.

I never really write down a report.

If you are so IT right....you can start with this list-to do.

Once you finish them up, and you all are not all dead yet....I figure it out what to do with you...I have no ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....