11/10/2021

Supreme Court America Justice - Open Galaxy

 Hi Judge,

I take it, that America will be the first landing court room, as First Open Contacts, or you still need to go and fighting about with the other 4 Super Nations or United Nations?

Do you need to tell them officially, if later date, not next year?

I take it that, ET rumor is in the Area 51, there is Dr. Steven Hairfield is living right next by, Reno.

He used to be WWII military soilder. I want to know, if he is assigned to live there, whenever that date, we see ET? You can tell me that time. Because Purna has a father, and if ET gonna tell me, you me threaten them this threaten them that, they told everyone they are negative ET, and Purna in Chinese words, are positive kindness energy meant, among the 10 disciples. Could you learn some Chinese about the Buddha used to be 10 Chef disciples?

 I know in English, you say Positive and Negative.

I translate telling you, there is Kindness vs Evil personality, in their chi construct? More colder?

Can you really just find out, if ET assign Dr. Steven Hairfield themsleves, to live right there, at Reno, right next by Area 51?


oh ~ ET will play neh or yeh things, looking like they are mortals, they have nothing but to vent about life. oh ~ they will do all that. To look like they are not professional but a merely mortal. Meaning they have emotion in them liking and disliking ....

You like them to nagging you this, nagging you that, playing like a drama school.

They are highly skillful, they are highly trickery form and they are high high high high intelligent forms.

If they are going to bar me out of your court room, when they have a private things to tell you, a thing or two, before you sign anything, is there a way, I could be informed, before you would not go and having a word written down, in written formats?


if, you have an intention be sold outside....whatever Supreme Court Justice America represent....could you tell my how you could be sold outside, and not inside scenario of life? Simply you are changing the name in Asia news domain as Imperialism formats? That news, that books, that those anything to do with the Chinese heard, can you pretend ET knows Chinese words very well?

So they support imperialism? But manipulating you outside of my jurisdiction, so saying you are harming me, but in fact, you are out of the scope, I am by myself without knowing what you two agreeing upon?

Do you have a back up court room after America Supreme Court Justice failed?

Just in case? The Contact Movie Mathew Mcconaughey, has 2 ships, and one of them which got exploded on the TV fomat?

And the criminal?

Looks like?

 

Are you on Ms Congeniality? I am not getting any response from Ola. But I contact Karen's mother, I think on the facebook, she will talk to her father looks like more in the head will go and do something, but not on Ola issues?

Do you see the real facebook time motion? I went to National Archive, because of the Tiny 4.0. That is not planned. So I met one or two, your people as the guard, to the final scene in Ms Congeniality, you need the exactly details, if they are genuine things happened on the Timeline.

Exactly the same?

Exactly our present time in 2021? Not in 2014? So we mix up the time?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....