11/10/2021

Do you Jury knows what is the Upper Class? Definition? Like Simon? His Marriage, or gf, I told him there is a Chinese Legand Myth in, next by a book called Idol God's tales 風神榜

 Do you actually seeing that Lauren Silverman looks like 妲己

Because when you are on the Court with ET, are you guys gonna talking about how hard I work with NSYNC video on running time?

Can I get the Silicon Valley Hotel those money back, my mother is a Rockfeller used to be? Not anymore this life time? and I hate my money disppear, because of the running for the Time, I wrote that everything on the website? After my sister hit me? That apartment, my mother has to pay extra to get out that deal, so she nagging me this and that, my life cannot breath?

Can you actually be decently enough, just seeing the ET, to talk about something I actually did, was "You running out of the Time"

Can you? 

And my money?

And by Whom declaring Kingship?

Is one of these people might?

Keanu, Simon, or Bill Gate, like Siddarthra's father? Charity known? By Conan Detective Cartoon implies? The father and the actress mother. 

If they willing to participate this ET court room, can they actually get very very farmiliar with their own materials, like tales, like painting, like history, you memorize your own history, or you could just tell 3 Arts or Syco....

Hi, do you just follow the history timelines and to see more people on the painting methods?

If Universally, everyone could just look at the painting, and feel it, that is what they look alike, what is the court room legal proceeding methods to look for more evidence through their works, through their associates, to do a thorough investigation before the ET showing up?

These materials I am telling you, none of which are told to Whitsle blowers, few proud of their own achievement to have all their works tearing down from the YouTube.

I told the CDC to care for them like a medical profession, because no one wants their works to be tear apart, but if that is the ET meant, these works are not how we go about open galaxy, do you want to at least inform one of the whislte blowers, because they might really connect the back of some American Classify, one of them, if they got on these materials, to actually memorize the painting, and the history, or educate their own people, that none of us, anymore, will lose more time, if the materials are not sychronize, by the time the Court Room Open?

And can anyone go to Bashar, to validate that I said, he said, his contact on the television, the First Contact is 2050. Can you define what is the First contact?

Like hands holding hands, mouth kissing mouth?

Or you mean, the ET present at the Court room

or you mean on my Youtube video playlist, 

or you mean 九輪異譜? You legal court room Supreme Court America Justice, can you see that that is Reptilian, and that is Grey?

Can you just say, you write that, its being seen and being spot, to the public channel, as an easily access information, that is no more just back end restrict materials, by classify, or whistle blowers?

And I am a civilian?

My photo dressing in red, and someone throw knifes at me?

I can sue them ????

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....