11/11/2021

Simon, Kreanu, Howard.

 You actually believe that ET is at the door? 

One eye, shadow government, ghost, phamton?

I am looking Harry Potter. 

I don't really know what to tell you. I try to get back my life ever since 2014, have you told you that... ... but it last 8 years long. 

Nothing is really what I expected.

Its like another job has to go and handle it. If you ask me, I don't feel so real. How can ET just tell me Anna, we go to the Court, they come and pick me up in the car? 

So on the monitor means, we have days, months, years? Do you read the news on Elon Musk he went to get some cash .... I watch that news today. 

I am getting these thumbnails???? Written in Chinese. I know what it says. 


Hey Simon, do you remember Henry's crime from Keanu Reeves, saying there is a vault? You have a Harry Potter vault? 

Yeah?

I have no ideas when these Family tear apart, comes together at what time ...I been to downtown Buffalo. I used to work there. They have bank, and court room. I got my citizenship there. They are not safe neighborhood, but in the morning its okay. Its black area at night. 

I have seen Henry's crime.

But the guy in the Traveler wife, that is also name Henry. 

 

Maybe I just thinking too much ...they are coincidental. I tell you I don't actually believe it, I cannot see the steps getting this open dialogue, but I am preparing for the kids, to learn more about ET. You only see the human your entire time. You are not going to really looking at a ET walking on the street?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....