11/07/2021

Oh no, whatever you intend to write any court paper with ET name in it, can I read it first? Like you have a copy, I have a copy?

 Bob Dean has an encounter he went to beautiful outside planet. I am not sure he is dead.

Oh no, they come to Earth the foremost reason is to sue you all. My God.

American military you feed my pets birds, I worry they don’t have water or food. You want to bring some them in the court or ET really gonna shows up? 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦

They gonna tell you Purna name is full of kindness = positive so they are entitled to all the crime as the negative ET through America Classify saying. But it’s flood everywhere in the Bible just like they say, and her father is Dr Steven is living Reno right next by Area 51, where the ET is, they cannot breath, they cannot live, they got threaten. He is a military got assign there by the hair color they see me puke to say legally blonde they meant it’s white in Sailor Moon the past but the future me and Eben becoming the legally blonde, they puke…..

They will talk horribly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....