11/06/2021

Mahavatar Babaji & Anna

 You don't actually believe they just believe it, you are right here.

Babaji: No one says anything.

... ....

Babaji: Do you have a piece of paper.

Yeah.

Babaji: Do you know how to fold airplane?

Yes.

Babaji: Do you want to ask me something?

... ...

Babaji: I don't really think you need to know that. But ....a lot of evidence are on the TV, that you know Anna cannot possibly creates that, like Porsalin Doll. That is a Chinese Taiwanese folktale legands characteristic/figure speaking ways of presenting Gods. Idol Gods in the Bible. Do you believe God? Right ... I say look right. That is how it looks like as is. I am right here in her room. Eben insist that there is nothing in between us. Like sex. Anna would not say that, I would say that. Do you have something to ask me? I mean Anna.

No, I don't have anything to ask you.

Babaji: Like where you think all these girls will go? Jail. They should be all jailed if they keep doing this, inactive, when things need to response immediately for everyone's sake, they pretending, or to be pretencious, of everyone's attention is not on them, for one month, 3 months to 3 long years. 

I am waiting them to go behind doing things on them own.

Babaji: They might not be doing anything, just wait.

You mean I call every middle school Buffalo, to find Karen's mother.

Babaji: You don't need to do that much of works, someone will take care of that. You are in Taiwan, injuired, as if that is not loudly heard across China. 

Kids today don't care about a lot of people or Gods anymore, its always about their feeling, and where is next to search more feeling to swallow down.

Babaji: If this rate keep going the girls just refuse to act right, I don't necessarily to bring a war on the soil of every land. Understand?

I thought you want to solving the COVID 19

Babaji: You suppose to ask me that.

How do you solve the COVID 19

Babaji: you have high tech, everything is solved.

I don't see it on the monitor.

Babaji: They say it to everyone you use high tech trying to kill them all. 

You mean Keanu, that ghost scene. Lords of Ring.

Babaji: He needs a repaired sword.

We are really going to follow these movies doing things?

Babaji: do you have a choice?

No.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....