11/06/2021

Mahavatar Babaji & Anna 2

 You mean I suppose to sue them?

Babaji: Isn't that how that so?

I am?

Babaji: You think? You might get a lot a lot a lot of money for all of them doing to you with a proper lawyer.

If they want to go to hell, they can just go after they die, I don't even need to know about it.

Babaji: You don't need to live with your mother anymore, or Eben, or anyone, with loads of money.

Me and them are not really in so bad terms, I have to do that to them?

Babaji: money.

You mean those excuses are not enough for their wife not to sue them?

Babaji: They know how ugly it will get.

uhm ... I don't really know if I say 911, they should just leave.

Babaji: They want advantage you know.

I won't sue them, if you just get to ask me, like right now.

Babaji: I just thought maybe you forget you could sue them all ?

8 years long ....too many things becomes a blurs. They are happy, I think that is what I want for them. I have a reason that is why I got on the facebook. I was not going to tell them that....

Babaji: You suppose to tell a lot of things.

I am so tired of all these saying, more than one time, two times, three times....

Babaji: Don't you think that you getting stuffs by telling, that is good?

You want me to help them lawsuit their wife or something?

Babaji: Please?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....