11/01/2021

Is that too much pressure? About your personality belief, and the future take-on about other's miserable life?

 You can just write ...

"I am not sure all Anna's claim. But my middle name is Anna. So there is something if implicate someone or something through movies, if not Tamang, Wing, or Dean associate, as we are girls that being hidden behind like Big Hero 6 trying to say, on the name itself, I actually personaliy want nothing to do with life that has movie in it. I seen all the movies title, Anna suggests that looks like me. I think they are not nothing looks like me. But it does make my image got damaged like Ms Congeniality. There is a Crown, I wish to know what it is before I renounce anything that might be my stuffs. Is Anna FBI? Also there is a bomb situation, maybe Dr. T needs to inform his wife, Washington, Anna is on the National Archive, Washington DC doing some movie sorting with them on Tiny 4.0. That is why there is a guard stopping there? I wish them to know there is a consideration of things to do, and there is a priority or emergency things to do. That is called Washington DC police station right now, or National Archive, to secure Anna used to work place as well." 

No, I am not FBI. But I might be got hired by CIA with a credit card, Eben saw it might be. Someone saw it. I didn't screen photo at. CIA has a movie on "Meet the Parents" the guy was a nurse.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....