11/08/2021

I show you something ....

 


It doesn't really have a lot of meaning, mostly just Dean is by himself watching it.

Now....Ola situation you all heard.

I will tell you, how I will piece people in the nature inside out, like her father takes a younger girl somewhere else, to destroy her mother, whom always need girls power to financial power from Ola, that she will have no more love life in one life....understand? 

Every life that she comes back, repeatedly happen for eternity.....you imagine there is a law, I just told you what American change its name ...I started 2017.

Everything is written to your and suggest you for your own sake, never is trying to be selfish nature, to whom you believe, touch my stuffs, or intend to think more than a day, while I told you 1 week ago.

Every day its every second counting down. My time is not your time to waste, Ola.

I do not care anyone hear it or not. 

I have my power, when I want things done. All the offering will be in.

You will know that day if its true or not true.

Try to slag off....because I have to deal with the military and the Upper class, and you pretend you have times to talking to a lawyer....






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....