11/29/2021

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฉ I am up ! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿฅช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฉ

 Babaji: You are up ?

Right.

Babaji: How is your reading so far?

Shocking!

Babaji: Yeah?

I am looking for Zawanna and Kail file.

Babaji: You have it?

No, I don't have it.

Babaji: Are you looking for it?

They have a sequence telling me, maybe I wait?

Babaji: Yeah ...

... ...

Babaji:

I just gonna do something on the facebook. It doesn't really matter what they say on the sheet, it might be all false ! 

Babaji: Right.

... ...these things are invisible.

Babaji: They are on the sheet.

I think they just writing things down, I say their name.

Babaji: Really?

Possible ! 

Babaji: Maybe you should check deeper.

Okay! 

Babaji: What you gonna do with Wing and Tamang? Sent them back to India, for their mis-conducts?

How come this India pop up?

Babaji: Because they exist?

They are third world country, they may not even have a clean water for their proper head too much heart ache...

Babaji; I think their skins are exactly what they need.

.... okay.

Babaji: And?

I am thinking about it. I don't know anyone in India.

Babaji: Yeah

You mean the monostary, or you mean working in India?

Babaji: What?

... ... they are spoil kids under their parents survillence watch. They won't go shave their head.

Babaji: That's their parents believe they should be doing. Whatever the mere splint of the moment, to be honest !

You mean their parents wish they have the spiritual nature to go and rule the world, or you mean they wish their kids to grow spiritually to get inside the monk order, that is different.

Babaji: Are you functioning with your head?

They want their kids to go on a spiritual practice? You mean they don't want to be outside in this world to fight against others to rob other people stuffs?

Babaji: You don't think they take other people stuffs?

I didn't think they would even try ...

Babaji: You don't know their parents.

.... okay. I will gear them that direction. But India is a bad place, if they heard these them doing things like this, they are a gang themselves.

Babaji: That's why sent them there. All together.

Right ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....