11/20/2021

I am up

 Babaji: You are up.

They are probably still sleeping.

Babaji: I have a favor to ask you.

What is it?

Babaji: I thought ... 


Babaji: Say you don't need a favor.

I don't need a favor.

Babaji: Right.

You mean Bill Gates and Elon Musk. 

Babaji: Right.

That is Kail says that. 

Babaji: Not me.

No. And he says the opposites, if I am with them. They can ask me a favor. That is what they say. Meaning I can go and ask Kail a favor. People like them and you, always talk in a strange language.

Babaji: Do you have a favor to ask me?

Not currently.

Babaji: Right.

You have something to ask me.

Babaji: Yeah, a lot !!!!

Not Bollywood?

Babaji: Not exactly them ....

You know ....

Babaji: Don't tell me you know.

India is a third world country, you wish they went to school, to be better noble person that is what I will be telling you.

Babaji: Right.

And you want someone to go that way, to fix their entire Bollywood Issuse?

Babaji: I never say you will be doing that job. They can sort all that problems on them own.

This is a funny thing, when I started this little monk little kids teaching stuffs, you and this Indian 500 years old acting....like the India should have someone come up and doing all that job.

Babaji: Right. You think we lie to you, meaning you go and finish every job, including 194 language country.

Right.

Babaji: That is not what we mean.

Tamang he is so not indian the way I think ....And he does not like one.

Babaji: Right, so whom gonna fix that entire India continent issue, me?

... ... when they are more settle, I talk to them about their existing country?

Babaji: No, I think you listen to what I say. You go and tell India, they should get hired somebody, to do exactly what you Anna did 8 years old, 16 years ago, started if not 20 years ago, if Tamang meants he reads the year on Smallville Opening. You went to collect a farm of animals on the fields, to make up a facebook all by yourself, without your parents, without your sibling, and encouter all this problems all by yourself, and evovle 16 years later.

I think they are doing that behind.

Babaji: I mean now.

Probably you mean the wealther family could travel to America, or hoping they sent their kid to America, they don't do drugs, or alcohol, to go party with the Tiny 4.0 in downtown drinking bar.

Babaji: Did you went?

No.

Babaji: You should tell them how you met this parents on the road there, and now 16 years later, you have to mentor all of them.

You mean all them India doing that? I just told you the neighbor downstair was a pack of Indian students, the guy calling his family at the mid night, I cannot sleep. 

Babaji: You mean we are so useless?

Kinda of. 

Babaji: I actually don't want the India to be thought they are weak and feeble human.

Do they intend to want to become strongers? The kid they cry, they lament, they have mood, they look upon things, as if, there is a sad day with another sad song, I don't even have a ipod or whatever the device they are using now to listen to the music. 

Babaji: I don't want them to listen to the music.

I actually don't know anyone from India but Tamang to sound more like stable person, but he is a Chinese looking. The other people are just crime.

Babaji: I don't care how you fix it, FIX IT RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....