11/14/2021

I am on my facebook, did you all get that magazine year, month, days? When we receive that public UFO landed?

With Simon Cowell?

Hi ~ That stamp, you see? 

Was on indian pancake, I used to read those kids book, on the indian boys, never stop eating on pancakes....with maple syrup or butter.

Simon, I cannot get this Ola things to response to me. No one is talking to me, I will just tell you that much, but I message them repeatedly the Medical Top, every single morning my time. Not a habit yet. This morning its Adam & Hailey biggest potato, verse biggest comet landing....Heaviest, they say in Chinese. 

No, this is so bad looking....why people don't use their brain to do things to get like that. Back fired on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....