11/17/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️ I am on the facebook ⭐️⭐️⭐️

 Babaji: Good morning, everyone. We are at the court?

What is it?

Babaji: We are at the court.

.... I am not at the court. I am at the facebook.

Babaji: Yeah? How is your friend thinking you and me talking on the Internet, do you ever think that is weird and strange, and want to throw you at jail, threatening them on the map?

No, I didn't think of that.

Babaji: Tell me what Kail told you yesterday.

Kail says, the guys they would marry me, for the money, power, and statues.

Babaji: Were you hurt?

Yeah.

Babaji: Why don't you tell that to their parents?

.... you know, its so long 16 years ago already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....