2/07/2022

Yeah, I put a lot of patches from everywhere? ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ

All around the pelvic. I gradually put to the spine area. This would be the second time, I put the patches right on the nerves spine.

I have integral doing that, you know the two cave in holes, behind your butt. So I done that part as long as many weeks last. Last week I start on the spine. Because the Left eyes behind my head.

Some people have a hobby.

It get itches too right now.

How long is this patch go on? One hour? I usually take it out....let's say 4 hours. But I think 2 hours are maximum? I heard they ice skating doing that on the left eye behind? The neck. right, I have the photo show you. But the girl like me, the guys never had a pelvic situation where the pain cannot be describe at all?  Some people willing to do anything just stop that kind of pain, I am telling you ! Its per month, every month, when the time come close, I become gloomy, again? Its EVERY Month !!!! 

I start doing this like 23 years old, you know. So many things I try, and put away. Its everything I try, just stop doing that ! 

Some people use the medicine, in America, you can buy them. 


When I am off school, like after college, its free to do anything, you would bet anything I wish to do, its to do what I wanted. I don't believe the body should be pain, or bad breath. Its all related, when I have to be with a guy. Right now, Its only my mother, my brother its a satelites, only once a year, he won't get that near, as a guy.....I used to work in CADS, I still have bad breath that time.

Right now I have to eat the normal food, so that part probably just never really goes away. If Eben shows up, I have to ask him myself....I change whatever...


I used to hear about that SMTV on people losing period, oh ~ if I would have pay attention?

Anytime the body has a transition, that is very important, you just keep doing that important things to do, at that transition, I think its the best. The body its ....delicate. The way how you all handle yourself....i don't think you really meant you know what to do to stay healthy, or lasting, or wish others to feel better or you better, or anyone around to feel better.

Not really.

Your head is broken in so many pieces, really.





Its pouring rain ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....