2/05/2022

Women Period again. 女生的月經 !!

Its one things everyone hear about, the tightness you feel in your life, that everyone cannot breath life, its you are not comfortable walking outside your own home.

  • You ever just walking out of the door of your house, to breath like the guys walking, or running, walking straight for 2 or 3 blocks, you feeling you breath deep on the stomach inside? You ever do that?
  • A lot of people doing that, will feel different, and you are not soaking inside your own thoughts, if you open your door, focus on your moment at the air, clouds, sky, and water. 
  • Will I feel ashame if Eben saw the pants red? I wash immediately, not at the basket, I finish washing it and put in there. Nick usually have no reaction on anything, he means it. Maybe he sees something worse? Its just wet, because I leave it to hang, at the closing that lid down, hanging, not just wet to put in. He usually does laundry.
  • Your mother alive, right now? 
  • Is your father a doctor?
  • I think if your parents one of them are professional, you are really needed that talk, its the best time, you working on that. You think not much, its a lot. That kind of subjects, of everyday you cannot breath, you make everyone cannot breath, like your parents.

You know how long ago, I started that topic on the women's period, those time are on cleaning, right now, its on the blood stain, because the bathroom floor mat, in America, is different from in Taiwan.

Your America is fury, that is so so so so so so dirty, your foot !!!!

They did that in England, A Day in Your Life!

I see many....they even walking to their works, or something like their company has a breakfast machine, I am telling you.


You are so beyond repairs....when I see all THAT!

Sad !!! Your life is so sad....whomever that is, I am telling you!



🫕🫕🫕🫕🫕 You make one thing improvement, its how you feel about yourself, less agitate ! 🫕🫕🫕

🫕  Like how do you folding your clothing?

🫕  How do you take a shower?

🫕  How do you wash your hands?

🫕  How do you dry your hands?

🫕  You have a pile of laundry, like one week load, towels, short and big towel, like a beach sand those Muji towel, there is a basket, there is sandle, I look away, I am telling you...Ryoya sent home. You all just forget about them, better.

🫕  Do you go to a orange picking? I do that when I was young, my parents took us. She wash everything.

🫕  Do you take a shower at home, like immediate coming inside the house?

🫕  Do you use alochol wipe at least starting now from COVID 19 such a big things?

🫕  On your keyboard

🫕  On your wireless mouth, or wired long line of that Apple existing right now all that?

🫕  Do you wipe the keyboard near around desk, where you eat ?

🫕  Can your eye sight see where are the things you drop?

🫕  Do you clean that PC moniter, every so often, with the Kichen Towel, they are thicker?

🫕  Its everything bother me, starting with the door knob, I am telling you, elevator, or stairs....

 

No, I don't expect you ever becoming better at your head, I just ask you to be able this mobile, at all the list above. I actually do a lot more than these stuffs, like hair, stuck every where my clothing that behind, side, next by, on the clothing, .....I wonder why.

 

Vision

🫕  Do you clean your eyes glasses, those bothering me touch to feel disgust, every so often rim? 

🫕  Do you put your eye glasses inside your eye boxes?

🫕  Do you take a shower by intuition, or by eye glasses, to study the below things you are telling me you cannot see that far, or the steam? No, I find out, you cannot see...and there are dark or yellow light inside the bathroom to make you pretty on the face color, we use flourscence....at the study schooling....to know that is....so America?

🫕   I actually cannot relate a thing in my life, I will tell you....like make-up powder in front of that mirror you see me bathroom? Because my make-up is outside the bathroom, that toiletry is gas emitting, if you don't close it every time....so no way, I leave it any make-up?

🫕  There are a lot of things I don't need, or what is that make-up you really do the make-up like the commercial, or the magazine? Seriously?

🫕   No I don't bother asking Eben....he uses those....big lights? What?

🫕  There are every guys in that hostpial might be knowing more of the things they put on their face when we finish the shower time, I hair dry my hair right there...there is something functioning at night moisure? They have a mirror....its a bag.

🫕  I often.....think they do that on purpose, they prepare something for me to see, I  look at it, he is very tall, I don't mean I need to see it. He...Annca, apply his creme, or something, those are a commercial jar....it  might be a bottle, they are everything from the TV. Aren't they money made?

🫕 I will tell you ....

🫕  How amazing, when someone coming out of a civilization, from no where, and seeing things with a great awe.

🫕  I know people do things on purpose.

🫕  Correct, I would think the hospital target me that, that is a whole bag, he says he sell shampoo the whole bag SUV truck.

🫕  ... ...

 



🫕  I actually don't expect any of you, to even know what's a juicing, that is a trend in America....

🫕  There are something on your face, you want to tell me, as a girl, not the guy. I seen that.

🫕  My carpet floor I use tapes. That is every tapes supposed to meant.....Its just one room.

🫕   Do you use the Sun? America is not as warm, to kill all those things

🫕  Taiwan just never had enough space....but my mother can do all that, the entire bed lining, comferter.....

🫕  You don't actually know that is a hobby right?

🫕   You have to live with the buying cars, not rental cars?

🫕   Are you scared to call Enterprise on the weekend, like Friday afternoon? Can you count 3 days? That is 72 days? How to do 24 hours per day...when ended 3 days?

🫕   If you could do the lists above, you might turn out a little bit more calmer person one of these days, I am telling you, not you cut yourself bleed, or scrap to bleed, you scream, or you panic, and you tear apart the bandage? How do you open that bandage? No, I think you have a every problem to your motion in space and time, that is all the conclusion i will tell you what you really looks like on the camera. 

🫕   You cannot do a thing if your parents not there anymore ....




I think that is enough homeworks, for the WHOLE FULL Year 2022, really.

Your New Resolution.

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....