1/09/2022

So let's say...you roughly know what I said earlier... Eben's new venturing, or he has a company they just doing that, checking your domain expiration date and charging your billing cycle....

 


Let's talk about your family business to get Eben hired


What you think your parents =2

Your sibling + you = 3

Your both parents have 4 domains, and your sibling 3x2= 6, in total 10 domains you purchase on the same dates of this year 2022

You call Eben Pagan to ask if his company does this trivial things at this year 2022, your entire family are deciding what to do with this 10 domains.


Your Father called Eben Pagan or ETR Craig Ballantyne


"Does your company do those small tiny trivial things like we haven't decide what we want to do to get the basic domains, for 10 URL, we resell, or we will park somewhere, to one day, import the software or give it to someone else, to use? So you have a service, that you manage all the 10 URL for us at the moment, and you explain to me slowly, what is that parking to wait the domain to be use, or what interface to get, if its the back-end users friendly small business model? Meaning web design, is that the web design? "

"It might take 5 of us sitting down one day per weeks 2 hours, never seen where they will ever be to tell me what stuffs they will put on, in that one domain. One domain is = one URL, right? So we temporarily leave those domain at the Godaddy, not you Eben's office? 

Then we went through first week, second week, and they still don't know what to do with the URL, what will happen?"

Nothing happen, you just keep the domain in the Godaddy, continue month, until 12 months pass, your URL will expire, no more billing if you stop it.

"What if we want to put a site on it, that domain to go where?"

"A server, whatever Eben's company asking you what you need, he will refer you to somewhere for all your 5 people proposals, its to design a back-end and front-end user and designer friendly environment, I think you will be designing your own websites, correct? "

 

 

Its must be one of the hell things, Eben cannot just buy me one URL, for all your people, to see a private site, that is not design through Google Blogger


You know what I mean? Eben pays that domain so he keeps that domain there after one year if I don't want, he just leave it there to be keep charging the money per year, until I get the URL back the third year?

That must be a hell of domain name I pick ...


Eben might already have the nameserver company, his IT department personel set up those godaddy transfer to that company, and I got a password and username, I am behind that one domain URL back end administrator places, to enstall Joomla.

Which his IT people can just enstall Joomla that same day he or she does all that, and give me the username and password, I see the Joomla is on running, I put the template on, and I start my first writing on top.

To you, it makes no difference ! Its all looking the same 2D flat surface one page layout looking blank background to start the first day on Joomla.

If I were you, I would become that lazy.... that is such a hellish jobs, just enstall the Joomla myself....

That is One Site :50 States Craiglist, Prince Harry Flower Shop

One Site, Wiki Classroom, like Jason Pang Jao Fratenity write up.

That is all the interface like Joomla can set up.

What is the wiki classroom?


That's Kathy, Karen's mom register her name on that website, and she got a page to write herself something like Jason Pang Jao fratenity write out.

 https://wiki.phisigmapi.org/pspwiki/index.php?title=Jason_Pang_Jao




You can learn about this things earlier, not to die out in 5 to 10 years, really...


If I were you....


You jail, for sure is hellsih

You live and breath, for sure its every moment paying for it.

But you die, for sure its a forever dead hell.

Pick and choose, love it or hate it....there is no difference to me anyway....


Kathy's mom is like the author, Anna collects all their parents UB groups to be the author, and they write an article, like ETR used to be. It is not really wiki classroom, because it is just 10 authors line up, and they post their photo, their signature voice style, with their background.


Its a back end interface I set up for them. 

Google blogger I already can do that. I can ask nick to do a sample writing to be on...whichever stie I have? Like a guest participate groups. He used to be in this Tribe groups with that IRS guys. They do those small networking community. I have no ideas where he finds out all those things.

They are all very old people, and they are tribes of each other webpage, and they go to their each other comment areas, to write about something, they get busy 2 months, that is a community every morning they do those comment entering on someone's new article mock-up.

Probably no money at it....just starting each other's name in the field.

Not that I see....money they say.


What is like?


Kathy put her one photo, below like her name, her business association like school names or things she decides to write about.

Let's say

I put MD 5 on my page, but Tamang and Ola's parents in 

That is 7 units people?

So let's say, I locate them 7 name UB students + 7 pairs parents groups.

I separate two links, one is all UB students, one is all parenting groups.

I sent them all back-end user information, they login, and they create their own writing to show up there. No, there is no particular formating. Its just an article interface design. A basic HTML. 

I think that is what it is....so long ago.. I have to get the Joomla back to check....

After these crsis ends, I asked them if they want to be put on with their other stuffs, you all go there and contact them for information.


What do they do with Joomla, again?


They are Content Management Software. You create users, in different access rights.

They go to their desinated area to write their articles. They cannot access the Top leadership me article for example, but anything they create, the stay on that access right.

I told you, that is the librarian jobs? I thought I say that many times?


I design membership organic chemistry tutorial video sites. That is the general public if they pay, they login, to view all those video contents, that they pay at it.

Eben he does DVD sells in the box. I was too lazy... so I do the video membership?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....