1/07/2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💝💖💞💝💖Organic Chemistry - Niches, local starts from UB classroom + CADS 💞💝💖💞💝💖💞 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💝💖💞💝💖💞💝💖💞💝💖💞

 I used Joomla and Frontpage when I started the Organic Chemistry site.

Not Sitesell.

But I incorporate the concept. Later, I got a domain, park the Canada nameserver, I use the Joomla set up in their Cpanel. It’s Canada name server, I can call them anytime, their telephone number right on that top page. 

I started to create my first organic chemistry - molecular theory video in 2007, it was a poor lighting.

Then I use that YouTube channel, connects to the Joomla site where I did a lot of graphic design.

The statistic behind is the traffic statistic, your visitors visiting pages, including the keyword they coming in. Like I describe to Eben last year, I only had one page that has the traffic,

60,000

80,000

100,000

120,000

One page, Percentage error, it’s a formula, i told them my CADS lab student story. The sample got flood theory. It’s the molecular weight got wrong, the student came to ask me so I check her math. I told her it’s the molecular weight wrong.

But it shouldn’t just one page has that statistic, anyway …I didn’t think that could be different traffic counting method, I just one day fold my business.

While one day I was doing these design, I not only tell the CADS students, I have many CADS students, I went to the regular general organic chemistry morning class lecture hall to write my website name.

No, just UB.

I want to see results on that traffic statistic.

Not really..I believe what they are saying, after too many years, I just give up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....