1/25/2022

My father did to my mother ....well, my brother doesn't know what that is probably.

There is a lot of things called reality, okay?

Not I talk about it, to make it sounds like lighter....things. My father plays games to that degree of business ! And for the money reason, and for the reason he has to survive....you know, he is still breathing. Not that he does a thing really for any of us.

A lot of this, my mother has to carried the weight herself. That torturing methods, what that really says ....she knows years on that. Money, business, he ....doesn't have anything to lean on.

He goes to her parents...and she goes to her parents too, you know.

That is what the parents for, when you raise kids up.....for kids to get more kids, and you just paying more ! 

Because Pang's father's father has a name....that none of us, well, how you say, are must to be....this afraid ..."What if" that has anything to connect to us, to me, to all?

What if

What if

What if

But he is a junk, he plays fool, to makes us believe, there is something...there is nothing there !  

I suffer, she suffers....no one has anything to lean on, and now his friends and his all that family becomes on the TV? Yeah .. That school, all that....what if, it was the Party, long time ago, they come? That Party...you know what that Party was?

The Original China Top ! 

You just don't know that story, and he could just playing words, to sound...this or that. He is a gambler....and we are just citizen. They were the military village. I make a lot of tales, looking like i spare human life, you know? They should just all be dead really !


My mother has a mother, but whom took care of her?

So whom playing the games? Yeah? She has 5 sibling...if they just called, or just talk....there was like a war, like JC video. I look black ! 

That is a nice looking?

Maybe you find someone to ask her, how many people oweing us money ....to her money ! What do they all did....and I watch all that and no one seems to just get rid of all of them....so you want to see all those real love scene again?

I don't think I hear anyone says anything of this....so just kind of....let it all go?

Yeah, why don't you say, why all those happening, if you could all trying to be the right things to do, not snubblish to begin wrong things at the wrong times?

Like I don't have a choice to live?


But, right, if.....I seen that TV, and there is a someone what, his name is 印度國師, Maybe That TV called 獨沽天下 ...I don't know if she does her own homework, at all. Her own son telling her something. About someone, or something.


You all like the fashion of lifestyle ...you like pride, you like ego talk, you rather spent extra words on the phone to say, that is a leisure things to do. i tell you, I know it all, okay? You just ...trying getting on this side, to what? Sitting in front of me, like I have a choice?

This worlds opens an opportunity, and one day that TV says "one person".

You pretend you are mute?

Yeah?

 


 Then, why do you pick things to do the easiest things?  Not the only, the most important things?

You could start kneeling til the day you die..... that is not convenient....at all !!!!!!


Guys are very arrogant in nature

They are born to be that flare...yeah, but among the guys, you will see different faces on TV. Let's say, you all just imagine the wrong things, at the wrong frames, that is not in this world sounds, so I comment to you .....there are certain guys worlds, your guys, whatever you put up in front of me, they

Will

NEVER

Make IT!!!!!


You don't care you ever make it .... you only care what is right in front of you, suffering and pain. Those things are too real....too real.

You will see. what that true worlds will ever become, you mean, you understand what is right important this moment on !

 


You know why that is an indoor paint?

Just reply "Becuase it simply more photogenic !! With the Lights!" (on)

Don't you thought that was super clever answer? Yeah?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....