1/15/2022

Kail, they have something called Ice Cream

 I think they lies to me

But you want to put 3 those small tiny bowl high glass ice cream in front of them, The President?

You ask them if they like the ice cream?

So I might know if the guys they lie?

Kail, and that gf/wife....she looks more beautiful than that !!!

The girls don't like to order the food? So I order all the food?

I think they lie to me, she like the ice cream, and Kail and Zawanna,...kinda "love" like ice cream, so I give them 3.

Maybe 2.

You try your father President, and see if they lie?



I say, I have something called snow flake icey...its chocolate topping moutain fold structure, not this tiny small ice cream. That is ...probably better than the ice cream.

I like ice cream too....but I don't think ...this entire things coming out right.

I went to research online, the US ice cream sale.

So Ice Cream is a diary dessert?!

Dessert like pastry those called dessert ! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....