1/09/2022

If you re-write your own assignment guidelines, its always you refreshing your own minds ....

People like some, not just like you....often thinking in the head, not the concrete words down. When you wrote it down to get that right one day, you gonna tell me, the first day you "thought" that was something different....

You want to get the things right?

🧊🧊🧊🧊🥂🥂🥂🥂🍷 Its not that I don't trust you. It happens to, too many people already. Until you getting the things on the paper, your head is not what you think, you are thinking and comprehend, most of time.

You are thinking something else !

So- to do all that a couple of times, and see if your parents knew what I mean, you always started it as "I thought ....."

I tutor without the guy next by..that is what you mean, if you were my cases.....really.


 

CADS lab tutoring jobs


How are you going to do a job, without Lee....technically, when you are in CADS, your kinds of mindset, he is your enemy I will tell you that. That you see him as he would be the guy that you lean on like the comic books says. Its a job, they pay you. You can only stay there if you do your jobs, not he ....Lee sees you, you cannot verbalize a general chemistry or organic chemsitry. Linda will not let you sit there.....and if Lee found out, or if other students telling him, or asking him something, and he finds out, he will tell Linda.

We have a lot of tables in the CADS lab. There is a computer session. There are tutoring tables, long table, and instructional white board bigger table.

If you just sit there by yourself next to or across to 1 or 2 students, that is the reality: You looking at Lee on the table acrossing you, talking to another students.

Let me guess.....what that you fight alone, he sees you fighting alone.....

or.... better, that is a girl or a guy you will all figuring it out for Lee, if you can see that far at all.


Do you want to start reading that sheet, whatever your professor saying words to you to do? Or that is the lab usually what most people do, to show up in front of me?



If you start tutoring General Chemistry or Oganic Chemistry on Youtube Channel, or on a website no one reading at...


You tend not to lie, you know that? Not that anyone has a hope, you verbalize out exactly what you think in your head, and what you are saying to literally making a sense, how you express that !!!

I am telling you, that happens all the time.

Do you want to call Lee, he is in America, that College George Mason as the professor's rate, on tutoring one session...whatever math, chemistry, physics, you have?

The professor rates, one thousands of you = 1000 hours, he can make another payment on the house morgage anywhere else?



You pretending to tutor, or you actually know you have to make it as a tutor?


You getting the interview first with Linda, or whomever your coordinator. Every campus, you find them in the hide out places....usually if you get through your professor....You can just tell your chemistry professor like Dr. T, you want a tutoring job, if he can direct you, at all.

That is not how I get the jobs. My roommate, Wendy we chat in the house, in Jame's house, she told me that. So I think I went to Linda to ask for a job. I got it, so I start to work there. You can just tutor one students, but that is just one hour per week. You want to make money, you go and collecting the entire piles of papers, and most time they won't write a thing anyway, like it is the most shameful stuffs to be there. So you just kinda take it all...you won't see the photo, if that is you mean.

My English is greek....so those name girls or guys, I roughly know, not that I really care about it. If they come to tutoring once a week, you only have one hour paid money, so you calculate how much per week, you can really works. 10 students are only 10 hours per week, that is called money?

I don't think so....


I often getting the jobs by just showing up, so I don't really know how to write a resume...that young age me to be that lazy.... I am telling you.


You don't need a resume.


Organic Chemistry


They are more studious...meaning they will show up. Not that if they find out you know your stuffs, they will never ever shows up again? One of those. 

They need to make it the professional school, so at least programs wanting them to become....so there are early assurance, one of those similar stuffs if they apply the pharmacy school. The student told me.

So that means, they will be here and talk to you, and do their homeworks, and show up with the textbook ! 

They have the bags, textbook and the jackets.....

Just like....Devil Wear Prada.....that is how long the table you see? That is very comfy for any of them show up 2 buddy girls friends, all in the same programs. They are asian and black most of the times.

Meaning that is how they are. My table are first greeting, all their piles of stuffs, just like the TV telling you....bags, winter jackets, and textbooks. Do you hear what I say? How long that table is?

They drop everything in front of you. Yeah ! CADS they tutor many subjects, they going there for the computer, and they feel home, they just don't sleep on their table I think.

You imagine every student on campus, if they found out they can go in the CADS to just sit there? They feel they have a belonging, so they stay in the CADS lab for the computer, not at the regular library. Most students have this things, if that is their home bound quarter, they stay what their things are....


We used to have no YouTuber, you forget...the facebook and YouTube were new....how long that was ago?


So no....that was not for the money on ads that time. I say I don't want to repeat things 10 times. Exactly the same things 10 times, they can just all repeat watching all that......

Right now, that channel in Apple, there are 1000 subscribers. Basicly...if you have to say Youtubers, if Apple give my stuffs back, and that is I can run a Live Session like Eben.

But I already told them, on that Chinese video where on my playlist, like they will ever find it, I leave a comments....its that these, however, people I collect those times, to come back, and try themselves to take over that Khan Academia....

So at least that was 2021 Early half years they suppose to be doing that.....

I have no ideas if they ever show up from the video, I leave a message.


Every year, and every few years are brand new things, okay?


You can take over that jobs on the Internet ! If you become very good and systematic....

I think you do what I used to, that is the best. 

1. You got to get a real job, tutoring chemistry, or math, or physics.

2. You create a functional website

3. You create a YouTube Channel for that one subjects

4. You advertise to your own local school.


You start at the local. 

Its just my statistics traffic counter are broken ....I didn't know they can be broken. Not for the organic chemistry anyway. 


You see the girls doing the Organic Chemistry? So you become the girl to do all that jobs in the science field. There is no one there for that niches !!!!


You getting the traffic in first....If I were you.

I used to have these chemistry free software, I really use a lot of times, you have no ideas how much times on graphics...you imagine chemistry is just like music notation....its every single atom you draw.

Every single bond, ever arrow. You go to bed like every 12 oclock at night, just not only fix that Joomla things, there are other graphic buttom I create for them. 

Now I think of how borken my traffic statistic counters are.....yeah, that might be flooded with people, I just didn't know that.

No, I am going back ! Not right now. You have time !


What kinds of sites I create?

You care that much? Not the blogger. I use Joomla


When I get to Eben, I can just call up his secretary office...


In America, Eben will have a lot of domain he purchase, they just add me one link with the Organic Chemistry. So Eben secretary office just buying that for me, and I park it everywhere I want, to tet's say one nameservers, Eben cannot get his hands on. My own credit cards. 

So that niches are Joomla users target. 

For you, every little things bothering you.....That is what I am saying it.

Because all of your attitudes, are where your stuffs expire per year....


Domain name is per year you purchase, where you park or nameserver landing that Joomla, those are user interface the extra company gives you the Cpanel. Eben might have a better system. But I am telling you....the cheapest way you do things, still have a few things to do in one day.....

The very first day.....

You don't use one day to create everything, do you hear me? Not one day jobs.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....