1/04/2022

I need to talk to Eben, okay?

 Not just all your life be on waiting, and I have no lifes.

We plan the wedding I think....I never had a time to think what that is, or ever will be.

With uncountable Taiwan Police station or phone company with all these terrible bad people all around.

You have no ideas how long that lists never stop ending, I am telling you.

Its with my life ended with that, and now adding Eben?

Yeah?

我其實需要找埃本講話 ....我們已經沒有人生了 ...都是這些垃圾,我們什麼時候會有生活呢?

叫做有可能嗎 ?

真的好累~我在跟埃本當初說他是就在那邊等我跟尼克結束的意思?

 對~他可能做那種事情的人 ...所以我說尼克跟他說話還是,這種時間是誰找誰說話呢? 我需要有點私人時間現在 ... 這所有小孩的家長死了~我就死了嗎 ? 警察局叫做打不完的電話 ....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....