1/26/2022

Hotel (exam)

You know people always stay on the phone.

Phone is not the GPS and not the GPS the airport authorized …

๐Ÿ“ฃ Hank always uses his phone. I think Google map. I use GPS you have “other options” = hotel. I have no ideas that time Keanu the One makes so much difficulty ! He says move, I say where? He just means find it? 

๐Ÿ“ฃ if you open your mouth at the car rental and the hotel you head to their front clerks offices…Saying what do you know about this town, I am new here.

๐Ÿ“ฃ Victoria Secrets

๐Ÿ“ฃ Hotel always have a roof, they are all luxury inside and…how is the roof ? Not ugly, you flying yet ?

๐Ÿ“ฃ Allright, the digital era on maps, I have a scenario, my entire family cousin goes to this Standford near by Tesla, Inn, cheaper….one traffic light, that’s vegan burger and luxury grocery store. These are comfortable hotel, you can cook inside. When is last time we say that like one dozen times on that cooking family trips? They have a bun fire !

๐Ÿ“ฃ That’s cheapest hotel compare to the commercial human goes to court yard, I am telling you. I swipe that those credits cards too many times. I know all the digits. 

๐Ÿ“ฃ What was the things I told Eben on the lists to do for the hotel ? They will never vanish on maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....