1/25/2022

Good Morning

Mahavatar Babaji: Good Morning, Everyone ! 

Good Morning!

Mahavatar Babaji: There is a day you say good morning?!

Yeah !

Mahavatar Babaji: I didn't know you have those language in you !

Right ...

Mahavatar Babaji: What can I do for you today?

Not much, just I am starting the first thing in the morning on the computer.

Mahavatar Babaji: Right, greeting ! To the US Military !

You mean the birds?

Mahavatar Babaji: Yeah !

They suicide on the American flag.

Mahavatar Babaji: That is exactly how it is done !

okay ! 

Mahavatar Babaji: What can I do for you today?

I just gonna do the same things today, watching video, probably indoor.

Mahavatar Babaji: Right.

This morning ...

Mahavatar Babaji: okay, I know. I didn't do that. You should see the doctor, including your head skull, you are just 5 years old, for the longer road.

Okay.

Mahavatar Babaji: What can I do for you today?

Nothing else.

Mahavatar Babaji: Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....