12/15/2021

What is this time again, Justin Bieber?

 For the birds?

You use whistle to call them. They can hear. Once. I cook millet....they live on the roof or somewhere in between the houses flower brush everywhere in this City. They put their nest on the very high tree. I have no idea where they get their foods.

There are so many of them. They may not try first. The bug flying bugs will. You see them, you see what they say. 

Like there are those night light for the bathroom? I put it outside, where there are water source sink there. It just happened there is a plug-in there. I leave bucket water there, like hand hold those bucket, but I wash them. I change the water often. I stay outdoor every chance to go outside the door, I don't have a lot of exercise here. Just walking in, walking out. Running to the kitchen, the whole house. 

One day you see the dead bug there. If you change that water often, they will start to bathring themselves, no matter what, I will dump the water when they don't use it. They swim in there.

I change 3 times water. I have 1 hand hold bucket. 2 bowls for the sky.

No they are not eating chips or the millets.

I put Babaji and me photo on this cabin next to me. So I leave the chip bag there, or juice I make there.

Later I drink it.

Just tell him to go and manifest the food for them. There are too many of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....