12/15/2021

That ….is the iconic phone call and the turning points of that beer bottle? Or reversed what I said?

 It’s the iconic turning point but the turning point of the beer bottle, how sweet that Jimmy Fallon looks.

So that’s the bird is really saying ? It’s in 2 uploading video right. You wait 10 mins back.


Its the turning point of the phone called, but an iconic beer Bottle?

I thought this is more funny, don't you think?




I saw this Jimmy Fallon several times, they are like.....long time ago, JC when they were younger, something looks like those background too.

How you ever talking to the youth stars all looking like that.

Hi Jimmy Fallon.

A pillow looks fine? That is a real Live TV? How makes each other become an acquaint? 

Treading that pillow, I step STEP S T E P......


You and I, you and I ...last the moment of the forever time ....

Do you see what Keanu they suppose to turn out, or that is the bird saying, how they have turning out? Still uploading that video ... ...8 mins, forever greek time.

The birds want to tell me, you behind are trying to shape up what you ought to become?

Really?

oh ~~~ and therefore, these birds have become???

Do you see what the birds did, Jimmy? 

Do you see what those birds do, Keanu?


This video taking forever to uploading ....wait...the second video still Jimmy Fallon. You check on yourself.

I have 2 more video to upload. #3 and #4. This ipad needs to film, and then shut it off, and then re-start, then these video shows up on the Youtube to select uploading. It will take times.

Wait....Jimmy Fallon shows has 2 video on Hailey Baldwin? I only saw one. I see the right side column. I check it later.

The Keanu one....these birds have all kinds of tricks and play.

#3 video






No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....