12/08/2021

Slam Dunk Ending song (Transcription )

 

 

灌籃高手片尾曲

Slam Dunk, the ending song

 

0:00

(Japanese: Anada, it means most beloved, dear kinda...first word by sound. You call your honey, called Anada in Japanese.)

My eyes only filled with you  Since the day I met, til now. As long as you are near me, by my side, I don't need anything else.

Dream's High Tension


0:43

For the reason to achieve/fullfill the wishes,

0:49  in the mild soft winter, I lower my head as if I am shy. Special drivin' date. 

0:59 Seeing you so happy like that, I deicide I will not put the make-up on. With me, 

1:07 I always carry the bb call, you can always call me. 

1:14 Start to understand the automobile. 

1:20 I even start to love the soccer.

1:21 Although sometimes, I am still confused, but I have decide this one life, I will always be with you keep you accompany.

1:35 My eyes fill with you. Since the day I met you til now. Only you by myself, I don't need anything else. Love High Tension.

2:01/2:02 Because you like. I don't go anywhere, but home. Even my rude language, i start to be polite becoming. Because you care of that, I stop the phone chatting.

2:24/2:25 I am not with other boys has any interaction. Hair style and fashion of the clothing, are all becoming plain. 

2:38 And start to learn right with cooking, but I really want to go to Party...

2:45 With the girl that you hate ....has no more connection.

2:53/54 My eyes only filled with you, not like I used to smile.

Its so difficult, to spicy your mama. 

3:07 Right now its drinking tea. Not right High Tension.

3:27 My eyes only filled with you. I don't need anybody else, but plainly to live life without richness. For I to become the girl that you like. Love power.

3:49 My eyes only filled with you. Alone, only just two of us inside the room. 

3:59 Your smile is like a rose lock.

4:05 Dreams are going forward by proceeding life.... but its a girl without the dream. Oh.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....