12/03/2021

๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ Simon, you know, I told them I know whom you are, as Westinghouse, but I don't know why you are over there, remember? ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž

 I say to the Chinese, there is no way, everyone is a psycho at the border.

And also, my life often ended up there is no road in front, no road behind.

Very often, it happens to me.

That is not the first time. I read Google library on Westinghouse, Simon.

There is John Jacob, on Barbra Straisand. This one, I saw her concert. Yes. no...I heard her stuffs in the air. So I found her online, Simon.

So I actually forget how I get there....To me was not practical. But there is nothing....to say to you, Simon. But okay, I try.

If you Simon let me through, I would not have struggle this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....