12/29/2021

Seth, UFO 西斯 says...court room on Karen's case.

 西斯! I can hear you, you say:


西斯: She is a psycho, fall in love psycho, that is what I would say.

Which "I"?

西斯: That .... "I"

oh ~

西斯: She is a completely psycho, that is what I would say.

You say you mean?

西斯: Yeah !

okay

西斯: Ask me.

okay, what you UFO Seth would say?

西斯: She is utterly, completely, crazy psycho.

That bad?

西斯: You should seeing through her thought process, that is more than psycho, they should define a term with it, on her medical reports.

Okay !

西斯: And...

uhm?

西斯: She meants, you Anna should help her getting close to her side of Seth, so you Anna will have a chance with me, or this side of Seth, so dump Eben.

That has no relation !!!

西斯: There is, she takes them to the court room, to pay for her whole life luxury, with Adria's things in it.

Are you serious?

西斯: She technically cannot touch you Anna stuffs, but she will.

You mean Dean.

西斯: Yeah!

What if Chris is Dean's position?

西斯: She doesn't care a bit anything, its all she can ever use, to win a legal battle.

I know....

西斯: They want to put her in jail, eternally.

And you mean, that is my jobs?

西斯: That will assist me somewhat ....

All right, when I finish doing things here. I will remember what you say all. I leave it on the blogger, I can go and look for it.

西斯: Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....