12/03/2021

My facebook broken....

 Babaji: How does it breaken down?

Break down?

Babaji: Yea....h ...

Is that followed with tears?

Babaji: With a suicide tendency...

oh ~ you mean Melinda.

Babaji: I mean all of them, not equipped with the spiritual power to pretend like you.

oh ~~~!! You mean they care about Victoria Secrets?

Babaji: Too many evidence to show you are somebody. You were nobody, remember?

That was the reason?

Babaji: If they know you are that useful, 16 years without contacts?

oh ~~~!!!

 

You mean they are calculating the social effect after this? We are not in contact anymore. I need them to get their reports down and sent it up.

Babaji: They need a way to figure out the future.

You mean Bill needs to figure it out the future?

Babaji: He got a name, you know. They think someone set him up there as a military.

I don't think so.

Babaji: They think so. His face is on the monitor.

No, he is not.

Babaji: I think he is.

He is becoming, I don't think he is !!!!

Babaji: Right ....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....