12/18/2021

Medical Board Top - my money 3 (UN exams or NASA on climate change )

 I used to do that 700 video, at the beginning and at the end on Climate Change and with the math comet.

They say they want to have a records on their book. United Nations or NASA on Climate Change.

No, this is they say. I didn’t say that. 

I was saying Obama, that’s because NSYNC says it. I don’t know why, just ask him first. The US treasury, not Obama himself. How much money President makes anyway? UB football coach is making more…or similar like UB President.

They probably sent to aviation places. I say UN and NASA.

You find out the reasons why NSYNC saying that with Obama. 

No, I don’t know. He is 44th US President, Asia has zero blonde by destiny ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I gonna switch the blog URL now. You keep that task next, one year.

 URL: https://194worlds002.blogspot.com/ Website preparing in progress....